Friday, November 19, 2010

friday photos

This was my house yesterday. My skin was crawling everytime I looked around and saw stuff everywhere! If you know me, you know I CAN'T STAND CLUTTER! Thankfully, both girls napped at the same time and I was able to do the dishes, so I felt a bit better.

1. dirty dishes

2. clean dishes

3. more dirty dishes

4. baby (how did she get there?)

5. kate's pajamas





1. chief mess-maker

2. baby book, sewing book, puzzle

3. winter coat

4. empty cereal bowl

5. laptop and water bottle

6. Kate's play phone, placemat and half-used napkins



1. big box of diapers

2. kate's "things" (monkey, ducky, two favorite blankets)

3. sippy cup of milk

4. Nick Jr. is ALWAYS on the tv

5. puzzle pieces

6. kitchen toys

7. burp cloth


Maybe I will pick up this weekend....


*********

Do you like the bigger pictures?




2 comments:

  1. They will grow up - it will just take a few years. And they will be in school (or with a baby-sitter) at least part of the time.
    The larger picture is nice but the medium one came through good. I could click it and it would open as a larger picture. I am still working at getting the "comment" part to work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bigger picture -- or the smaller ones. They all are good. Just keep posting photos.

    ReplyDelete