Thursday, February 24, 2011

weekly photo

week 25
We have had a rough week. Both girls were sick. Both had a fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, a few episodes of vomitting (I hope that isn't TMI) and general achiness all over. After being home two days and no one was getting better, mommy decided we needed meds and we went to the doctor! The diagnosis was a double ear infection for Liz; one in each ear! And, Kate had a nasty cold, but it was viral, which meant no meds! Wednesday was a much better day and, I think (fingers crossed), the girls are better. Liz's antibiotic is already making a difference. Kate hasn't had a dose of Tylenol since Wednesday am. We are on the mend and I hope we stay healthy for a few months.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my. Liz looks much better & I hope Kate is feeling better too.

    ReplyDelete