Sunday, September 1, 2013

3 years


 "And though she be but little, she is fierce."  
~Shakespeare
 "with brave wings she flies"
Dear Liz,
Today is your 3rd birthday!  I find myself overwhelmed and unable to put words to all the love I have for you.
You are a strong little pickle and have certainly begun to show your independence and opinions in the last year.
 You give the best hugs, wrapping your little arms around my neck and cradling your head on my shoulder.   
You are sweet and considerate.  I often see you rubbing your sister's back when she is upset.
You have a temper that does not flare up often, but when it does we all cover our ears.
Thank you for being the amazing, wonderful, mysterious you!  Each day with you is an adventure.
Happy birthday little Lizzie!
I'll love you always!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment